Do you want a FREE Business email for your website and use it with gmail?
Things you should need to create free business email and use it with gmail.
1. You should have a website with Admin Hosting dedicated with cPanel, Hpanel, PLesk or other.
2. A personal Gmail or Gmail workspace account.
3. You should create a webmail email address under your website name or other name in your hosting account ex: – email@example.com.
4. Your Hostname to configure your SMTP server (outgoing) with Gmail will be available in your configuration setting ex: – smtp.hostinger.com.
5. Your SMTP Port number of your Hostname ex: – 465.
6. Enter your Username and password matching your webmail records.
7. Select your Secured connection used in your Hostname ex: – SSL or TLS.
8. Enter the verification code sent to your webmail to add it to your gmail account.
Step: – 1 Open your website c-panel or H-panel of your website hosting and select email accounts.
- Go to website C-panel or H-panel of your website account.
- Select Email accounts in your current website hosting account.
- Select Add new email Account.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen after selecting Add email account.
Step: – 2 enter your Email name, whichever you wish to add with your website name and enter your password.
- After selecting add email account, you will be redirected to create an email account page or pop-up.
- Enter an email name you want to use with your website name, ex: – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the password as instructed according to the hosting company.
- After entering both credentials save the email name & password safely elsewhere.
- Your webmail will be created automatically after entering your credentials.
- You will be redirected to a new login page of your webmail.
Step: – 3 Enter your Email name and password which you had created to login.
- After creating your webmail account, you will be redirected to login page.
- Enter Your email and password to login into your webmail.
- If you forgot your login credentials you can select forgot password.
Step 4: – View Your Webmail Account.
- After Entering your Login details you will be able to view your webmail inbox.
- Hold your webmail in another tab receive verification code from gmail.
Step 5: – Open Your gmail account to Open settings and select Accounts and Import tab on the main bar.
- Open your gmail account.
- Open gmail Settings.
- Select Accounts & import in menu bar.
- Look for Send mail as section.
- Click on Add another email address bar ‘send mail as’ section.
- A Mini pop-up will appear to add another email address in your gmail.
Step 6: – Enter your webmail address which you had created to add an email account window in gmail.
- After selecting “add an email account” button you will get a window to add your webmail address.
- Enter Your webmail address and select next.
- You will be moved to another section where you will have to enter your Hostname, Port no, username, password and secured connection of your hostname.
Step 7: – Enter SMTP Server Name, Port number, Username and Password in “Send your emails through SMTP server”.
- After entering your webmail address you will move to the next tab to enter your SMTP server, port no, username and password.
- To view your SMTP server name go to your website email accounts.
- Select configuration settings.
- Copy Outgoing server name SMTP ex: – smtp.hostinger.com and port number ex: – 465.
- Paste your SMTP server name.
- Select your SMTP port number.
- Enter your username you can enter the same email address in your webmail.
- Enter password as same as your webmail.
- Select secured connection of your hostname ex: – SSL, TLS.
- Select Add account Tab you will be moved to verification section.
Step 8: – After entering your SMTP server name, username and password you will be moved to verification section.
- After Entering your SMTP server name, username and password you will be moved to new window to enter your verification code.
- Go to your webmail inbox, you will get a verification code.
- Copy your verification code from webmail and paste it in gmail account.
Now you are all set for using your business email and use it with gmail you can view your business emails in your gmail and send it from gmail you can view learn the process by watching this tutorial.